Monday, May 10, 2010

Where were you when......


Yesterday I was discussing blogs with another blog author, Chris of http://thephoenixagents.com. He thought this was a pretty good blog (Thanks again Chris) and he was a bit concerned that I would soon run out of ideas, blogging every other day or so. Does Jimmy Buffett run out of songs? We both (JB & I) do what we love, follow the inspiration where it takes us and believe that what we do makes a difference.


I have been a huge Jimmy Buffett fan since 1973 when I first heard "Pencil Thin Mustache" riding around Randle in my friend Bob Lee's brown Chevy Vega GT. That is me in the above image, 1975, on our way to Sun Valley for the winter. Where were you when you heard your first Buffett song?


Anyway, I find the field of vintage lighting so intersting and vast that I doubt that I will ever run out of things to say.


Listen To Your Eyes. PB


No comments:

Post a Comment